Large selection of frames
|The Prints and the Printing process
All prints are hand printed on museum weight paper, and are, unless otherwise stated, in a limited edition of 50. Each print is archivally hinge mounted, and signed, titled and numbered on the reverse. If you want this also on the mount, just let me know. In addition to this, each print comes with a signed letter of authenticity, stating the name of the purchaser and the title and print number of the print.
Each stage of the printing process is completed to achieve maximum archival permanence.
I print myself with the Epson R2400 A3 Fine-Art Ultrachrome K3 pigment-based printer on beautiful Premium Archival Enhanced paper. Paper surfaces have deeper black and richer tones than any matte photographic paper. Estimated display life is 85-110 years before noticeable change (as good as many silver-based paper). For best longevity prints should be overmatted and mounted under glass. They should not be displayed in direct sunlight.
• Guarantees. We individually inspect each print and are so confident that you will be pleased with the quality that we offer three guarantees:
1. 100% money back guarantee: As we recognize that you have not seen the print prior to your purchase, we offer an unconditional full refund for any print returned in new condition within a month.
2. Replacement guarantee: We take all the necessary precautions so that your photograph is not damaged during shipping, and have shipped hundreds of prints without problems. There is simply no shipping risk to you: we will replace at no charge any print that has been damaged in transit.
3. See it first: For $25 you can get a sample 8x11 print of your choosen image. The print is unmounted and unsigned. the $25 will be deducted from your final purchase. The 8x11 print can be of the entire image or just a portion that will reflect the actual resolution of your final enlarged copy.
4. Print sizes: Sizes listed in the shopping cart price list refer to the paper size used. So the actual print size of an 8x10 coudd be 8x10 or 8x8 or 7x10 depending on the cropping ratio. Sizes refer to the actual print, the final matte will be larger accordingly.
A 13x 19 print will have a matte of 20"x26"